Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Growing pains and heart aches

In my head, I know that everyone is going through something. Usually I don't know what that is, I try not to pry. I often forget that EVERYONE I meet is going through something because I don't see the its. But everyone once in a while I get a glimpse into the growing pains and heart aches of people I know and people I don't know, and my heart aches for them, with them. I sometimes wish I had made a better decision the last time I saw those friends, but i know that when I see them again I will be better, at least I will try. Does that make any sense??
To those who are going through something, I send you the biggest hug. I wish I could take the pain for a while, to give you a breather. I know that much is learned through our trials but sometimes we all need just a moment. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I will find an open temple, call it, and put you on the prayer roll, tonight. It's Tuesday, okay, they are open. 

No comments: