Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Watching the good

I don't know why I never thought about it before but I just realized in the last few weeks that there are probably a lot of worth watching shows on BYUtv that are on the BYUtv website. We all know of the trash on tv station websites but why not good, uplifting, make you feel better for watching types of shows as well? After talking to my father about my grandmother purchasing a volume of the Joseph Smith Papers as well as some of the television series, I made the connection to the BYUtv website and lo and behold, there it was/is. I have been watching the Joseph Smith Papers episodes in order for the last couple of weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed learning more, I almost feel like I am taking a religion class from the best the church has to offer. I am so grateful to have found something that I can feel good about and relax after long days with. I am now Seeing the Good more often, thanks BYUtv.com

1 comment:

EMILY - JOHN - JOHN JR. said...

I watch it all the time on cable and the internet too! I love the BYU channel. I love the generations project series. You would love it. Love You.